Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

News sites are having a field day with the fact that he was flying "solo"

There was an amazing moment at work today where my supervisor was dicking around on her phone in the lounge when she saw the news about Ford, and let everyone know, and one of our workers, a tiny little indian grandma who is mostly concerned with cooking tips and her grandchildren asked "Oh my! Is Chewbacca okay?!"

I don't know how she knew about any particulars of Star Wars, but that lady owns bones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
What I don't get is why it's in a museum. There's clearly a perfectly normal stuffed animal behind it, so why keep the one that looks terrible. Unless it's part of some "This is what taxidermy was like in the 1800's" exhibit or something.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

repeating posted:

Did I miss a dildo somewhere in there?

No, but look carefully, you might spy something in there.....

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

rydiafan posted:

I want to yank that radiator off the wall with a Gravity Gun so much right now.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Found this while doing some research on a medical website at work today. This was in the header with the byline "With our Hip and Knee Implants, you can get back to doing what you love! Like SnowBoarding!".

Yep, if you love snowboarding, and dress like Oliver Twist, our implants can help you out!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Eegah! posted:

He had an abnormally large neck. It was actually bigger in high school but he got neck surgery to reduce it. He had some spinal condition that caused the issue.

Was his spinal condition called Cardassianism?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I'm writing a book chronicling his wit and witticisms, titled Kennems: The Uproarious, Unadulterated, Unusual, Unstoppable, Unbelievable, Unabashed Comedy-Grams of A Web-Surfin' eComedian. (Forward by Rita Rudner).

You will have to tell a joke to the cashier when you buy it to prove you have the komedy kajones capable of enjoying the book. Amazon will accept memes in place of real jokes.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
You ever notice how white people drive like beep, but Ken M drives like boop?

Makes you think, about airplane peanuts.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Sappo569 posted:

no one should need drugs to enjoy petting cats

the poor little buggers would get smoke in their eyes!

No, you misunderstand. You're supposed to pet each of your cats 420 times each day.

Otherwise they might grow aloof and haughty.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

PyroDwarf posted:

No ring, etc...

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

That one is some of the best work Cat Stevens ever released.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
News outlets really going to town with FIFA headlines.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

He looks more like he's trying to be Indian Jeff Probst.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

SKY COQ posted:

Heeeeeeere and I'm making GBS threads in a tin can

Far above the bowl
The planets biggest poo,
And there's nothing I can doooooo.......

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Nastyman posted:

This is someone's fetish, isn't it?

You turn me on, baby! But only from dusk till dawn.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

cobalt impurity posted:

Good ol' Mike Krahulik, pioneering the medium with his bold use of "square speech bubble with red outline" instead of the more traditional "speech bubble with lightning bolt tail."

At least he's making his characters more hideous and troll-like, to better match their real-life counterparts.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I generally don't mind their regular stuff, it's just dumb jokes about games and stuff. Good for a mild chuckle every now and then.

When they dip into their more "serious" stuff, i.e. Lookouts, Sand, whatever that monster thing was this week, it's some of the worst stuff you will ever read. It's filled with so much overwrought gravitas and purple prose it just makes you want to puke. Of course, they have a legion of fans who will slurp up whatever comes out of the poo poo pipe with fawning adoration and will proclaim it the best thing ever, so they keep at it.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Had a great idea for this, then remembered the last time I had the same idea I got banned.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Soulex posted:

Did it involve waffles instead like that hockey gif?

Olsen Twins, and endless ropes of cock.

Johnny Aztec posted:

by the clothes and such, I was thinking this was...early 90s.
And then I saw the "Taylor Swift" thing hanging from the neck of the girl 2nd from right.

Did you also notice Taylor Swift herself? And Hermione?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Was it the Nipponese that crippled you?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Ahhh, another tale from this american life, folks.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I definitely started off no internet, but early on when we first got internet I remember there was a particular point after I had been online for a few months that I thought "Welp, I guess I've pretty much seen everything I want to see on the internet. Might as well get my parents to cancel our access."

That, and I remember the days when they sold phone-book style indexes that just listed internet addresses. Cause there was still so few sites, that was a viable option.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Lawrence.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
It sucks that his eyes got a bit damaged, but those are completely standard medical-grade eyelid retractors. It's not like Kubrick ginned up something out of coat-hanger wire and jammed it in his face.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

CaptBushido posted:

Screenshots and clips of QI look fine and all but just about every good zinger joke looks so obviously scripted. Just everytime I see something from it I think "FAAAAKE"

I've never watched the show.

I get the same feeling.

I'm curious though if it's just loosely scripted, or completely down on paper like @Midnight where they're all "Here's your jokes, read them in order."

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Normally Gisnep did nothing wrong.

If those dogs didn't want it, they shouldn't have been panting like that.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I mean, yeah. Lego might be all that dude has in his life. Unless he meets a very caring and understanding women, he's probably not going to ever have a relationship, or something even approaching one.

That Star Destroyer is his waifu.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Patrick Stewart, I hope.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Midnight Voyager posted:

Trumpy! You can do stupid things!

I'm not sure I can be forgiven for making this.

I think that dude was in Star Wars.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Maybe living inside their head too much?

Contemplating that "Sci-Fi stories often take place in utopias, where humans don't look down on mind-altering substances or the age of those you love." turning into "Yeah, I've an evolved person, gonna get loving blitzed and perv after teens."

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Where did you people learn about swimming? You don't need to be fat or skinny, take big breaths, whatever. Just lay there on your back and you'll float.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

I think that last line basically means his parents are sending him off to a group home.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

I really need those tips on hosting a successful family taco night.

The last one I hosted, well.... it just really got away from me at one point. Went south real fast.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Sentient Data posted:

Come on, you can't not elaborate on that

He named his cat "World's Biggest Buttplug".

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Jamesman posted:

If you have a computer that plays current-gen games, you have a computer with a Blu-Ray drive. :confused:

Except most people don't. Blu-Ray drives never took off on the PC, and to be honest, if you're building a PC these days, there's a good chance you don't have any optical drive in it at all.

Personally, the last time I used an optical drive was to install Windows 7, so approaching six years ago.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I think the Boss is into it, he's just curious why the eyepatch is on the wrong eye.

It is on the right eye. He's looking at it from the other side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Yep, that's the spot.

• Locked thread