Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Len posted:

Both my copy of the game and book were free.

A guy mom used to work with couch surfed with us for a month or so. When he moved out he left behind SNES games which was garbage except Earthbound and Super Mario RPG so I took those. Fair trade since he took Baten Kaitos and Tales of Symphonia.

Not really a fair trade when you factor in that guy was totally banging your mom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

not just fart jokes, demotivational posters have been popular for a long time

Jerry Mumphrey has a new favorite as of 18:18 on Apr 24, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Krinkle posted:

What I don't get about this is how those pants ever cover his rear end I mean look at the lines on them. How do they ever, normally, cover his rear end when he doesn't need to fart on the king's visage?

Also, why did the king pose for that portrait where it really looks like someone is already farting in his face? That's treason entrapment if you ask me.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

SplitSoul posted:

There's currently a huge scandal brewing, because the government sold off a large part of its shares to Goldman Sachs for much, much less than they were worth. (Yes, that's a thing that can still loving happen in 2014. :suicide:)

Very suspicious. I've always been wary of the close connection between DONG and Sachs

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

gotta catch em all

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Questionably Moist Bill is still welcome however as he always pays credit card

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Memento posted:

A Port Jackson what?

remidns me of my ex wife! :jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

I wonder if the getting fat part was on purpose? I kinda hope so cause that's some serious commitment

• Locked thread