Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

VendaGoat posted:

"Shoot & Scoot"

Skeet and Run

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

theflyingorc posted:

There's 4 diagonal directions from a given store. :colbert:

This word means the one on the opposite corner, be it kitty-cornered, kattywampus, or The Wolf is Getting Married.

We call it Sinead O'Corner

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Can he ever face his fellow man?

Can he ever face himself again?

Does he bear no more guilt than you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdDu0FXsiOo

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Infyrno posted:

If you look real close you can read through the white paper. This sign with the poor English or "engrish," is covering up another sign that literally says Engrish.

Or, you know, it's a subtle digital watermark to go along with the blatant watermark. One of the two.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Steak it easy, steak it easy
Don't let the sound of your own meals
drive you crazy
Fry it up while you still can
Just loving flip it with your hand
Should have found the fork beforehand
and steak it easy

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Snapchat A Titty posted:

well then idk anymore

Please, calling all internet detectives: track down when and where the genital blur was added!

I'm not sure when, but the where is on the penis

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Titus Sardonicus posted:

RealTalk: I don't know about homogenizing entire mice, but I've homogenized parts of rodent brains (primarily the amygdala and hippocampus) for use in immunoassays to determine levels of certain proteins (inflammatory cytokines, adrenergic receptors, among other things) following repeated exposure to stress, to determine if there are associations between these proteins and behavioral changes like those in anxiety and depression. A guy working in the lab next door to mine often uses our homogenizer in his Parkinson's research.

I find that undergoing homogenization is often more stressful upon the man mouse than the lady mouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Pick posted:

Bees can count

Ants can count too. We discovered that if we attach stilts to the ants' legs to make their paces longer, they look hilarious

• Locked thread