Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

Istari posted:

Does that say "Cheesecake (masky/hoodie)" ? Are those things somehow connected ?

Choosekatz (musky/hectic)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

Istari posted:

Is that supposed to mean something to me ?

Only if you're a complete loving idiot.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
And stuffed one in the oven by the looks of it.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I just now noticed the HELPFUL ARROW POINTING AT THE HOPEFULLY WOMAN'S BUTTOCK RANGE cause I was distracted by everyone rolling a variation of :stare: and :stonk:

At the other end of the arrow is the text WTF?

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005

WingsOfSteel posted:

Beat it and beat it.

Jack off then gently caress off.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005

Parrotine posted:

That pretty much sums up his regime

What, hackish media manipulation?

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005

radiatinglines posted:

I don't think we're remembering the same media

No need to remember, the hackishly manipulated media is right here:

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005

Clitch posted:

They came of age

Untrue.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005

bunnyofdoom posted:

Sadly, he was found later dead on a Toronto Street.

The raccoon is still in mourning.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005

Shoehead posted:

That ladie's dick is huge!

60" inches maybe?

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
Like a confused boner, I am simultaneously amused and outraged.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
Normal people can't tell the fake gay magic cards from the real ones.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005

Maytag posted:

Let's have six pages about what kind of mushrooms you guys like to eat.

Well played you rear end in a top hat.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005

Reminds me of this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CghzLpDUGfw

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005

Dick Trauma posted:

That looks like an awesome shoulder stretch. Guess I've been using the wrong equipment all these years.

It's a fad exercise that's actually dangerous. So many people who have tried crossfit have suffered bleeding and even death.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

Needs something to slow the traffic down on it.

A plug, as it were.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005

Choco1980 posted:

Mods, change my name to "Mortal Dildo Mover" TIA

For your hubris you should get "Mr Tom, a dildo-lover."

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005

FreudianSlippers posted:

Knock her up and she'll be Pregasus.

gently caress off, brony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

He's not wrong

That's what you describe as "not even wrong."

• Locked thread