Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

SkunkDuster posted:

Was he the one with the red text that said "I counted all the panty shots in the rescue rangers movie"?

That was someone else and it was Alvin and the chipmunks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

a kitten posted:

Help have i developed cataracts?

DON'T DEAD OPEN INSIDE

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

stringball posted:

My Canadian friend told me rob ford was actually good aside from the crack use

He spent a not insignificant amount of money removing bike lanes from the city entirely out of spite. He's aggressively shitheaded.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

It really kicks the llama's rear end.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I was saying boo-urns.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Yeah but what the gently caress is it and why not is it supposed to be funny

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

None of the modern ones could pull off that dress like Mansfield.

Keeping it on is the hard part.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

UnNethertrash posted:

Poor Lewis Black.

That's clearly L. Ron Hubbard.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Blendy posted:

This but the John Everett Millais Ophelia painting if I had better photoshop skills.

I know I've seen someone do it, but I don't remember what thread it happened in.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Hyperlynx posted:

Looks like that article is from a right-wing wacko thinktank, so I would take it with a grain of salt.

It's also a direct quote from her book. It was somehow supposed to be an amusing anecdote

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Josef bugman posted:

Whose the bloke with the big hair and the person to the left of Jared?

Guy to the left of Jared is one of the guys from Pawn Stars. The cops went to arrest him at his house after a coworker accused him of sexual assault and found a shitload of guns and meth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Just because gamergaters are dumb and wrong about everything, doesn't mean Zoe Quinn is capable of making a game.

• Locked thread