Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

Greetings from the inner-
city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.

LazyDivey posted:

Why...dear god why is this stupid loving dog supposed to be funny. I don't get it. If you post this stupid doge poo poo I want to punch you.

I wish I was a little bit taller.
I wish I was a baller.
I wish I had a girl
who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit
In a hat
With a bat
and a '64 Impala.

And now I want that shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.

The MSJ posted:

Hawkeye is so tired of your poo poo.

$162.90 for that?

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.

Baron von Eevl posted:

When I was a kid we played something in school called the 24 game. Basically the teacher held up a flash card with 4 numbers on it and you had to figure out how you could add, subtract, multiply or divide those numbers to get 24. You had to use each number and could only use each once. It might be something easy like
6|2
8|4
where you can do something like 8/4=2, 2x2=4, 6x4=24 or it could be way more complicated, involving larger double-digit numbers. Oddly enough that helped me do a ton of math in my head and it really helped me remember arithmetic shortcuts.

or 6*2 = 12, +8 +4 = 24. EDUFANTASTIC!

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Somebody dial 0118 999 881 999 119 7253, because this guy's on fire!

I just sent an email. Is that ok?

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.
No one mentioning that it's an X-wing doing the shooting at the good guys? Well, at least they got the laser color correct.

Wet Fifty has a new favorite as of 18:55 on Dec 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wet Fifty
Dec 6, 2005

city, high-humidity, ass
and titty bar.
Griggs win the Dead Pool with Arnold Palmer who died on September 25th.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread