Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

http://theworldspeedproject.blogspot.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

FatSamurai posted:

I want to point out that in that tiny art on the tag, Door Ladder is clearly throwing up the Vulcan hand thing.

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

JoelJoel posted:

Merchant for Android is a kind-of-neat play-as-npc game.

There's also Swords and Potions and Swords and Potions 2.

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

I gotta say, this is not the spreading butthole picture I expected

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

whiteyfats posted:

8 thought everybody learned as a small child that people won't always agree with you. Guess not.

Sure, everybody learns that. The difference is, some people get older and start to think that "disagreement" is the same thing as "oppression."

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

Hedenius posted:

Norweigian gas and oil company Statoil sold their chain of gas stations to Canadian company Couche-Tard in 2012. The deal included a provision that they could only use the name Statoil until 2021. This year Couche-Tard decided to change the branding to Circle K. They started by changing the flags. There were some unforeseen consequences.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

2/10, did not chop his nose off.

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

Karate Bastard posted:

You and me both. I'm grammin af over here, over that and the pink dots. What are they are they loss?

The center pink dot looks very similar to the flag of Greendale Community College from the show Community.

It's a butthole.

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

Kangaroo: goose pls go
Goose: no

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

There's probably someone named Sephiroth who is old enough to vote.

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

JoelJoel posted:

Wait, people in this day and age still smear feces around their nether regions with paper? Install a bidet, you savages.

Why would you use a bidet when the three seashells method is far superior?

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/raf-simons/black-down-oversized-coat/1601773

For just $3000, you too can look like a literal bag of garbage

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

i'm not gonna pikachu a love song

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

Len posted:

American public school system. They probably were never taught anything beyond "the pilgrims and Indians broke bread and happy Thanksgiving"

Except they clearly know that the Trail of Tears is something that happened. This isn't ignorance, this is just racism.

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

AlmightyBob posted:

Is it true that the show got cancelled because of the honkey gag (a key on wall that said "Honkey" after ones like "Turkey")

Probably not, they announced the cancellation before that episode aired.

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I type all my posts with my penis (which explains my terrible spelling). If I don't finish the sentence I'm writing that's when you'll know I've

Just make sure to clean all the goop out of your keyboard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

DrBouvenstein posted:

Hot dogs are sandwiches confirmed by NASA.

I propose that hot dogs be considered sandwiches, but only if they're in space.

• Locked thread