Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

That woman is only 3'4"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

The joke is the poster said the thread made them feel like the picture, so I ignored the face houses and made a joke about there being a bridge in the picture, as though that was why they posted the picture they posted, but I understand why that would bother you, the joke did possess an incredible subtlety and complexity w/r/t bridge v. houses.

No it's "Duck Butt".

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

This is the ultimate Dad Movie.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

John Big Booty posted:

You shut your fargin mouth, icehole.

My dad used to love to call us fargin bastiches.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Gentlemen you yourselves are being Ken M'ed.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Really looking forward to the next few pages of this. The second pics aren't the first pics at all!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

wayfinder posted:

I'm hopeful someone will run all the Zelda pics with drunk texts on them through this and post the lot here.

Let's not be greedy.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

430k homeless people own refrigerators!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

captainOrbital posted:

The last time this picture came around (last thread?) somebody posted a response about how the dog was staring down the person against which he (she? xe?) was testifying, but I forgot the exact words.

Rest assured, though, it was funny.

"He looks so determined. 'You're going to loving jail Greg'".

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

EoRaptor posted:

You posted that and not this one?

I'm kind of over those fake descriptions tbh.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

HBomb posted:

As an AB+ individual who has faced constant ostracization over my toxic blood, I was really hoping this was a real website.

Why don't you just use your mind control over bees to deal with it:rolleyes: Or are there too many chairs in the way?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

nexus6 posted:

Is there an xfiles episode or something with an ab+ person with powers or something these are all referencing? They're all talking about bees and chairs.

Can we please stop with all the political correctness? Everyone knows how pozzies are.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ugh Broadway sequels.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

monkeytennis posted:

I need my iPad to be about three feet wide to see your image mate.

It's bawdy product packaging.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

This is that kid today. Feel old yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I never understand cockney rhyming slang

• Locked thread