Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

This made me happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

finalellipsis posted:

When Google Hangouts was brand new, I joined this public one that KC Green was hosting. There were all these lesser known webcomic guys and a couple random people including me drawing cows and just shooting the poo poo. Randall Munroe joined, and he had this stupid little mustache and was walking around his house using his laptop webcam. He was also vacuuming at the same time. KC Green kept telling him to shut the gently caress up and sit the gently caress down and that he was ruining everyone's good time. He eventually left without contributing anything, and when he left he was all apologetic that he had to leave so soon as if anyone wanted him there in the first place.

So many apologists for xkcd out there. Droll at its best, must be why his fellow autists love it.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Owl is pretty bad, but man he needs to move out and meet people who aren't so awful.

e:missing panel fixed

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 11:36 on Oct 16, 2016

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Enemy Ace posted:

HUFF the remix

Huff huff pass mofo.

• Locked thread