Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Not that I was part of the first Gooning, but I admit I misread the comic a few times and had half a rebuttal typed. I thought he was unscrewing her and that caused the pop (since the button does pop on first opening), but with a closer look I see he is actually poking the button. Rude of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Michaellaneous posted:

Akwardzombie is actually okay.

That second panel speaks to me.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

*Jon

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

No ring, 3/10 loss edit

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Slimy Hog posted:

I don't get it.

Bond villain is a sadbrains
The first panel is something that Bond/cartoon villains are known for saying, the following panels are a reversal of expectations based upon the assumptions one makes after reading the first panel. This reversal is where humor is borne unto the webcomic.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
More like "some artists say 'DONT POST MY ART :mad: :mad: :mad:' and Larson was all 'dont post my art :shobon:'" so more people were willing to defend and honor the request

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Pretty sure it's a "subreddit" of pedophiles

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

UGH obviously the monster would take the surname of its creator/father, therefore calling it 'sushi' is perfectly cromulent. Furthermore,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

WHAT?! Are you telling me it takes four people to make those lovely drawings???

:wtc:

If you go through the archives, you'll see four different drawing styles (none good)

• Locked thread