Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

This is the best PFSC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Source.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Is this a new character?

Yes.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Synonamess Botch posted:

it's obnoxious when people think they're in a position to "improve" another person's actual work which is already funny

How is that obnoxious? Sometimes someone changes something and makes it better, sometimes they make it worse. It's all subjective anyway. So maybe you like the original version better. So what? Does it somehow make the original worse that someone made a modified version of it? Does it just bother you that someone enjoys something that you don't enjoy?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

But they're not actually willing to stop writing their gaming webcomic which is somehow sadder than just realizing they've outgrown a hobby they used to enjoy.

Well, it does make them a lot of money, doesn't it? Plenty of people do worse jobs for less pay.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Lasher posted:

hahah Penny Arcade now has Tumblr ears as well.

What does this mean?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

That is not what happens in The Wizard of Oz, book or film. There is a con man, but in one he exists in the same world in which fairies are definitely real and in the other he doesn't invent the fairies, they're just a dream Dorothy has. And within the dream, the wizard is a fraud, but the witches are real. :colbert:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Buttersafe

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

My favourite bit is how the wiimote changes direction in mid-air.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Pros & Cons

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

What? Is the joke supposed to be that the person thought they were real-person clothes only to be disappointed that they were doll clothes, even though they're clearly labelled "doll clothes"? What?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

whiteyfats posted:

Not as good as the ol' spicy keychain.

None of them are. You see that one first and you think "This guy's pretty funny" so you look at a bunch more of his drawings and they're all mediocre at best. It's very disappointing.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Actually this one's pretty good as well. So that's two.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Krinkle posted:

I misunderstood the denouement from an episode of columbo so badly as a child that for twenty years I was convinced there was a way to murder someone by decanting wine wrong when actually the fact that the guy never, loving never let anyone decant his wine was because he was a snob, and that he one time ever did let someone do it was because he had a murder to attend to which was just chucking a body in the ocean and coming back upstairs and trying not to grimace at how poo poo his colleague's decanting job was.

How do you decant wine wrong? What does that even mean?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

You're being an arsehole and you're also wrong.

Krinkle posted:

I think there's sediment you want to keep outta the drinking part
I know why people decant wine, I just mean there's no great skill to it. You pour it from the bottle into a carafe to aerate the wine and so the sediment stays in the bottle and doesn't end up in your glass. I don't know how someone could do that wrong, except maybe by spilling it or something. In the context of the show it's fine, because I'm sure there are people who get really worked up about the imperceptible difference between the way one person pours and the way another does, but I was wondering if there was some specific thing that you can supposedly do to gently caress it up.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Evilreaver posted:

More like "some artists say 'DONT POST MY ART :mad: :mad: :mad:' and Larson was all 'dont post my art :shobon:'" so more people were willing to defend and honor the request
No, he really was incredibly weird about it.

quote:

These cartoons are my “children,” of sorts, and like a parent, I’m concerned about where they go at night without telling me. And, seeing them at someone’s web site is like getting the call at 2:00 a.m. that goes, “Uh, Dad, you’re not going to like this much, but guess where I am.”

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

The original source.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Paladinus posted:

I don't get it.

Nemi at first turns down the chips, then relents and indicates that she will have just one. However, eating the chip causes her to lose all self-control and so she eats the entire bowl.

(I actually don't know which thing you were saying you didn't get)

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Munchables posted:

Guys, achewood is cats and bears and an otter

...who look like dogs and aren't funny.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

DontMockMySmock posted:

It's not even covering the url. It's below that. Someone whited out the url when they edited the text, and THEN slapped the ifunny watermark on it.
I understand why people pass around images without linking back to the source, just because that's a bit of extra effort and they don't care enough to bother, but when they actually edit a URL out like that, why? What the gently caress is wrong with you? Why are you going out of your way to be an arsehole?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Hogge Wild posted:

that comic is made by the raine dog guy iirc
Doing a bad thing doesn't make you incapable of doing a good thing later. :shrug:

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

When did they rename it from Heavenly Nostrils?
When the syndicate started trying to get it into newspapers.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Cumslut1895 posted:

to be fair, any fantasy game lizard-people would need to be mammals, or at least warm blooded

Why?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Cumslut1895 posted:

they move around a lot, and don't spend most of the day lounging around on rocks absorbing the sun. If you want to be a LIZARD WARRIOR you need to have the kind of metabolism that can heat your whole body. You'd need to eat a lot more though. I looked it up after making this post, and it turns out that the dinosaurs probably weren't exactly cold blooded either: Dinosaurs neither warm-blooded nor cold-bloode
Yeah, but, magic. :shrug:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Mierenneuker posted:

He got somewhat beaten to the joke

Somewhat? Isn't that joke the entire premise of Viscera Cleanup Detail?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

• Locked thread