Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
It's like an intense Geico commercial. "Did you know that baboons don't make good hairstylists?"

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion finds himself sinking in the water. He sees
the frog swimming away, and has just enough time to gasp
"Why?" The frog replies: "Get Out."

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

NotAnArtist posted:

Thread's goehring straight to the gas chamber

But . . . you didn't need Goehring for that joke . . .

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

Paladinus posted:

And how would the artist draw a character with conjunctivitis then?

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

I see he resisted the temptation to put tears coming out of Witch's eyes in the last panel.

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

Artist: Tom Bunk
Writer: Michael Gallagher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
The creator of Dilbert once said "I draw a comic that has an evil cat running the HR department, an accounting department in a cave and run by trolls, and dinosaurs who give wedgies. And the most common comment I get is, 'That's just like where I work!' ". The most common reaction to MM&O seems to be "they're just like my friends!"

• Locked thread