Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

thank you mr spectral

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Plethora posted:

Thank you thank you thank you for introducing me to this series.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I like numbers in corners. They're very helpful.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

It would kind of funny to find a friendly mimic. It sits there, in the open, not pretending to be anything but a mimic, but it's not hostile and just wants you to come this annoying treasure that it's got stuck in its mouth, so it opens up and says "aaah..."

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

death .cab for qt posted:

I've heard of Trap Mimics before, too. The chest itself isn't a mimic, but it's an obviously "trapped" chest where the trap itself was actually an anglerfish-style bait for the mimic. You go to disarm the trap, realize it's actually flesh, and then suddenly you're ambushed.

There's a manga where a bunch of people are exploring a dungeon. While it's mostly a gag series about finding ways to cook monsters, one of the things I thought was cool was its idea for mimics--basically, the coins that make up the treasure in mimics are, in fact, bugs that just look like coins as a form of camouflage, and mimics are their full grown momma-poppa versions. So even if you killed the mimic and took the treasure, eventually the treasure would turn into more mimics!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Xoidanor posted:

I think we have a winner.

I'm trying to actually find the site that presumably that comes from to see if there are more good ones and can't.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Nitrox posted:

It's weird that he takes one body part at a time, when the first victim clearly has a full set.

Hey, it's body parts or food; a cat's gotta eat. Not to mention, cats are picky.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Who What Now posted:

I think you must have posted these in mistake. This is the funny comics thread. The "boring, unfunny garbage comics" is thattaway.

lol good joke, but I'm afraid we're gonna need that in four panels.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

http://pandyland.net/random/?comicid=057798798
Too real

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Captain Jesus posted:

This comics is bugging me for some reason. The punchline is that they go to the circus together but instead of illustrating that by having them look at some amusing circus act, there is just one clown awkwardly looking the readers in the eye. It feels like some kind of a weird fourth wall breaking. Maybe we are actually the clowns?

You are a clown for not getting the joke.

Where's your hat? I'll bet it's nice. For a clown to wear.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

So at what point does Werewolf Jones get murdered?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Brewmaster posted:

Sorry I'm dumb, I just wanted to share funny comics :(

But you didn't post Achewood?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Gorilla Salad posted:

I'm old and uncool, because I have no idea how "hot knives" is supposed to work.

urban dictionary posted:

hot knife
Method of smoking hash where a blim is sandwiched between two red hot knives. The resulting smoke is collecting in a plastic bottle (which has had the bottom removed) and inhaled.

Seems like there would be a better way...

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

• Locked thread