Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

It's indeed by kc green, as part of a weekly comic for a gaming site: http://www.usgamer.net/articles/video-game-cheats-n-beatums-15-small-mario

Just like this one.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

http://kotaku.com/fallout-3-vs-fallout-4-in-screenshots-1712122808
+
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/canine-corner/200810/can-dogs-see-colors
=
to the dog Fallout 4 still looks like Fallout 3 because dogs see a different color spectrum (hardly any bright colors) :thejoke:

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 12:41 on Jun 19, 2015

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Literally Hitler.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Yes, just what is the deal with black people?! I'm glad someone is asking such a poignant question.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

Edit: seems like PBF also updated two of the previous comics.

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 13:53 on Nov 16, 2015

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Gabe is a modern-day Louis Wain.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Are you sure about that explanation?

Secondary joke: Now please explain this PBF comic to me.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

FreudianSlippers posted:

:spergin: Van Gogh worked lived in England for a few years. He was even a teacher for a time. His English was pretty good.

His name is pronounced:
Vincent Fun HOHGHKH because Dutch is a vile and base language of guttural sounds.

Hey now.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

I think it works better if you swap the 2nd and 4th panel around.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

They get even cruder, in one of the strips Popeye runs to the store to buy some spinach but they're out of stock so he has to stand by and watch while Bluto rapes Olive Oyle.

I think the joke with this one is that the post wishes Popeye a happy 85th birthday.

I think.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

I wonder what (((Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz))) would have to say about that.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Clitch posted:

Behold the rare amusing PvP comic. One of Kurtz' funny friends must have wandered through the office.

He got somewhat beaten to the joke, although his execution and art is superior.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Tiggum posted:

Somewhat? Isn't that joke the entire premise of Viscera Cleanup Detail?

True.

Skippy McPants posted:

Got beat to it on Overwatch specifically. Woes of [clean-up person] after [action thing] happens is a joke probably as old as civilization.

I shan't deny this either.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

A Florida trailer park of pedophiles.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Right after uploading the image it'll say "Give your post a title..." at which point you hover over the image, select "get share links" from the dropdown menu and copy the BBcode.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

If it's this one, that's also KC Green: http://www.usgamer.net/articles/video-game-cheats-n-beatums-27-nein-nein-nein

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

karn1635 posted:

Is this the same comic where one of their friends had a birthday so they beat the poo poo out of and possibly sodomized him?

Seems so, it's a real hoot.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

That is not something to be proud of.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Golden Goat posted:

Owl did nothing wrong.

I wouldn't call liking neo nazi propaganda songs "nothing wrong" :colbert:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We need all those diseases, because there is always room for more profanity.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

This one gave me a poo déjà vu.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

But does she serve Ginger Ale?

"If you really want Ginger Ale you could just go to the store and buy it yourself!"

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

bunnyofdoom posted:

Not sure if you get the reference that person was making

Hey, don't talk back to your mother or you'll never hear the end of it.

I did not get the reference

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Actually, it's about ethics in containment protocols.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

lol if you're not buying that bundle for Boy's Club

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

This reminds me, can anyone post that MMO comic where Owl gets it on with a 13 year old girl?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

BTW in my previous post I completely missed that Hogge Wild had edited the comic, if you couldn't tell. It's mildly embarrassing.

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 14:37 on Oct 9, 2016

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Hush now, say nothing before I start questioning if anything is real and all our lives are a lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Snapchat A Titty posted:

man i respect you but youre wrong as heck about this one

We shouldn't be too hard on him, he was born nasty,

• Locked thread