Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Whybird posted:

Holy poo poo, that comic is still running. Pete's been doing that thing for eighteen years now.

N... no! 1997 wasn't 18 years ago! I'm not old! :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Ark
May 16, 2010

was this made by the same guy who did buttlord gt

President Ark
May 16, 2010

Slimy Hog posted:

Isn't there a rule about posting the far side?

that's kind of a weird exception because it was a misprint where the punchlines of the two strips were swapped and yet they still kinda worked

i don't think that was ever reprinted anywhere

President Ark
May 16, 2010

Nuebot posted:

More so in the early official art than in the show though. In the art everything is always covered in random stitches, scars and veins for no particular reason. Then it tends to mellow out a bit the newer the designs get.

This is that same digimon. :shrug:

i imagine animating something that complex would be a tremendous pain in the rear end and cost a lot of money, which would get in the way of shovelling that poo poo out ASAP

• Locked thread