Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I reflexively check them every MWF, and always find myself wondering why I keep doing it.

There are very few webcomics worth checking regularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Did someone say Moon Over June?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Andy Pandy posted:

Hi I'm the Pandyland guy, not sure if this was a joke but I had nothing to do with Eegra!

I barely make comics any more what with all the politics I'm depressed about :(

I like your comics such as for example this one

and this one

and this one

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

prahanormal posted:

Never have I hated a person more despite not knowing who they are, what they do, and why they're eating lovely fast food chicken.

That's Mike Lester, shithead right wing political cartoonist and wifebeater, and he is eating lovely fast food chicken to show how much he hates gay people.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
A good Whomp:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Paladinus posted:

Where is the joke?

The joke is that it's from 1999.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011