Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

davidspackage posted:

I'm thinking if the joke was still relevant in aug 09.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

paradoxGentleman posted:

You know, I was pretty behind this person judging by the first comic but now it just makes me uncomfortable.
It's not my place to judge since I am no socialite myself but where do you draw the line between introvert and "person who never learned how to interact with people"?

Anyone who engages in... internet introvert culture, or whatever you want to call it almost definitely falls into the latter category.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
"Maybe the terrorists are motivated by something other than an inherent hatred of freedom, justice and apple pie." All of Bob's quotes are quite common criticisms of oppressed peoples in disputed territories, except the occupiers have been substituted with literal aliens. It's pretty straightforward.

Zulily Zoetrope has a new favorite as of 15:48 on Apr 17, 2016

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Greggster posted:

What I want to know is now, is whether Goatse was the first version of "Christ, what an rear end in a top hat".

"Christ, what an rear end in a top hat :pervert:"

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Someone post the one with the nightmare about really buff zombies. I think the line "these graveyard adonises have the energy to spook me all night" featured.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Butt Ox posted:

well thanks to you i just did a gis for 'world's worst webcomic'

This one is pretty good compared to the others.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Hang on, I got this

There we go.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

oldpainless posted:

Gary Larson wrote some weird letter comparing his comics to being like his children and people posting them on the Internet was like his children going into dark alleys and being raped and murdered or some dumb poo poo. Anyway for some reason people really took this letter seriously and that his comics not be posted so someone in GBS making jokes about a kid dying or a bomb going off and killing dozens would then fly into a rage because someone posted a Far Side comic because I guess they were loving retarded

The point is feel free to post far side comics

Actually Gary Larsson politely requested that people don't post his cartoons online since he feels weird seeing them online. I don't think it really matters if you post them on the something awful forums since Gary Larsson for sure does not post here, but some goons get really defensive when you suggest they acquiesce to polite requests.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Hubbardologist posted:

new page new great comics

Zulily Zoetrope has a new favorite as of 07:08 on Jun 9, 2016

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

nihilistic_fish posted:

Why does triple parenthesis apparently make him jewish? Is that the joke? I am baffled.

quote:

Recently members of the mainstream media picked up on a meme being passed around on the Alt-Right corners of Twitter. The meme, known as the Jewish echo, involves surrounding the name of a Jewish person with parentheses to indicate their heritage. While the journalists have asserted that the motivation behind the punctuation arises from simple hatred, that would be missing the point entirely.

It has been a habit of some members of the Jewish community to pretend to be white in order to denegrate and shame whites. Interestingly when they switch back to their Jewish identity, they are not shy about their ethnic pride. When shape-shifting is used as a tool to manipulate members of a certain group, it is hardly surprising it is counteracted.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Holy poo poo, that is a Dark Cloud reference. Impressive.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Star Trek convention

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Yeah, it has me feeling a bit out of sorts.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
At first I thought it was some kind of ironic anti-humor, but that does sort of make sense. The joke is that they're eating popcorn and chatting as though they're watching a movie, but actually the people in police uniforms describing a police interview were actually talking about a police interview. You probably just missed it because it was unfunny and poorly delivered.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

BigglesSWE posted:

This was real good.

Did you just say "this was real good?"

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
She just gave birth and stuck the baby out the window but her umbilical cord is showin

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

grumplestiltzkin posted:

MMO is the new Achewood. Unfunny, wordy bullshit that yall seem to be in a contest with each other to see who can pretend to like more. At least achewood had the decency to get its (non)jokes in with less than 50 pages.

Yup, we're all just having a long form laugh at your expense. Please stop calling us out on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

starkebn posted:

it's okay that you think that

He doesn't actually think that.

• Locked thread