Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
The last thread ruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Quiet Feet posted:

Tank McNamara

I had no idea what this is but I could only imagine the most hosed up episode of Thomas the Tank Engine meets The Fog of War ever.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Paladinus posted:

Peanut butter is mad because he's loving jelly.

:drat:

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

e: content

SaltyJesus has a new favorite as of 11:36 on Mar 18, 2015

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
"Did you hear about that guy who got the PYF Funny Comics thread gassed with unfunny edits?"

"Christ, what an rear end in a top hat"

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

So, who's gonna edit "Christ, what an rear end in a top hat" into the last frame of this one?

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
Hmmm can you work in Achewood somehow?

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

can you also replace lilah's hands with dominic deegan's rape jazzhands

that's another perennial favorite of the bad webcomics thread

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
also xkcd, can't leave that out

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
Would be better without text in the last panel.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
the empty speech bubbles make it weird

re weed: are you suggesting something about the prerequisites of enjoying this thread? :rznv: (i swear there was a smilie of a policeman tapping his nightstick)

it's illegal, some young people pushing for legalization, older people hold some pretty outdated ideas on weed, mostly nobody gave a poo poo very much. the police had a couple of successful "crackdowns" in my town and it's noticeably harder to find now but i don't have a habit so whatever

e: lol is this really the thread for this?

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
steve lichman owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

• Locked thread