Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Paladinus posted:

Peanut butter is mad because he's loving jelly.

We came a long way for a punchline but it was worth the journey :captainpop:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Snapchat A Titty posted:

It's sad to see a child making dad jokes at such a young age.

Well you know what they say; Like father, like son! :suicide:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Karate Bastard posted:

:toot: wrong answer! The car you learnt to drive in is w52CbgC8yk6RYW8gwuCXsOBG4bitvg and so is your first wife.

Oy! My wife is hex-coded, not alphanumeric, and I'll thank you to respect that :argh:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Laserjet 4P posted:

Clickable for bigger:

Other pages spoilered because slightly :nws:

You need to link :nws: stuff instead of spoiler-tag it, because the image still loads before the tag covers their shame with black.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Karate Bastard posted:

Are there any comics about the autism spectre? I feel that there should be.

Nay, to call forth the Autism Spectre ye must draw a perfect circle three times on the bathroom mirror, check twice to confirm the bathroom door is locked, and only then may you utter the words that summon it; "Star Trek is better than Star Wars".

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Grraarrgghh posted:

Fundamentally broken people are so goddamn interesting.

It's why the Something Awful Forums exist.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Super Waffle posted:

Also they help raise millions of dollars to provide toys and games to childrens hospitals worldwide, thats gotta count for something

Not directly. The money comes through events like the Charity dinner and fundraisers like Desert Bus for Hope. It's a great charity, but they have fulltime people handling it now.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Skippy McPants posted:

Less than four panels: ?

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I normally hate most bullshit internet April Fools crap, but this sort of thing, I like. Something about comic artists working together on a prank just works for me.

I quite like TwoGaG's version.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

NotAnArtist posted:

thanks to that incredibly boring comic i understand that there is a lot of humor policing happening in this thread

This is :siren:The Tone Police:siren:;

Drop an octave or we will open Forte! :cop:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Tiggum posted:

What? Is the joke supposed to be that the person thought they were real-person clothes only to be disappointed that they were doll clothes, even though they're clearly labelled "doll clothes"? What?

One of the characters in Bloodborne is a woman who is a life-size living mechanical doll. Those are her clothes.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Dont be jelly of my skelly, guys.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Paladinus posted:

They were loss traitors.

Eliminating traitors is no big Loss to the Party :commissar:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Jmcrofts posted:

Do Australians really call basketball "netball"? hosed up if true.

Nah, it's a different sport. No back on the net for a start.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Mezzanine posted:

I wish there was a way to give the artists page views (basically, ad hits) without actually having to open up the page and just read the comics in my RSS reader app. A fair percentage of the comics I follow have their feeds purposely thumbnail the image or just show text so that you have to open the page.

They pretty much have to in order to get revenue off the ads run on their sites.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

cyberia posted:

It parses better if you strip out the trigger warning poo poo.

It's still missing... something. Hmm....I got it!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I'm stuck trying to remember the name of a webcomic. The only strip of it I can recall is a Doctor rushing into a patient's room to blow him away with a shotgun, because he didn't like God taking the credit for the patient "miraculously" waking from a coma.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I think that's Lucid-TV but I can't figure out the website (the one with the owlectomy).

http://lucid-tv.com

Yup, that's the one. Been driving me nuts trying to remember the name.

Neddy Seagoon has a new favorite as of 14:33 on Jun 23, 2016

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I'd forgotten about the Random Comic Generator :allears:.

http://pandyland.net/random/?comicid=019513057

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Unmature posted:

I was the biggest PVP fan and enjoyed what a dick Kurtz was. Until he was personally a dick to me in person. Instant un-fan.

It was kinda sad (in the pathetic way) seeing his booth at an Australian convention a year or two back. It was among a bunch of indie comic booths and his was the only one without anyone stopping to browse.

I swear there was actually this wide empty space around the PVP Booth from people deliberately avoiding it, which is a real feat in a crowded convention hall.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Elfface posted:

Jack Thompsons's game got made first. And when he didn't donate the money to charity, Penny Arcade did it for him.

That's actually how Child's Play got started, isn't it?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

NotAnArtist posted:

2/5 for unnecessary titty

10/10 for actual funny

I don't think you get Oglaf.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

BioEnchanted posted:

I like the fact that the woman is reading that very comic the the final panel :3:

Also love the latest arc in Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, with Jared discovering Pokemon Go:

http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/its-robot-unicorn-all-over-again

http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/comic/game-recognize-game

You can't link those without the first one in the arc of Jared roaming the streets atop his own Gyarados, Mr Fish, in search of Pokemon on his smartphone :allears:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

mrEkli posted:

Did Metroid hide many things inside walls? I remember they were in secret rooms beyond walls.

A fair portion of the missile and energy tanks were found by shooting wall sections to reveal them.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

This propels the snake.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Doom doesn't worry about Aquaman.

The only thing that scares Doom is Squirrel Girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Silly Newbie posted:

So...not to be a total idiot, but I didn't fully get this one. He smoked his own army with a cursed barrel?

"This was a very bad idea and we're sorry we even considered lobbing this poo poo at you guys." :stare:

"We can never, ever, unsee this".

• Locked thread