Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
courtesy of cash crab, from the afp thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

RareAcumen posted:

I like how the seal is also a Jojo.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Wait, when did this happen? When did we get a more specific date than just 'april'?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I think maybe that person should not have attached 4 wii remotes together with telephone cord

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Reginald's spirit animal looks like that optical illusion dragon papercraft

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

burexas.irom posted:

Welp, you killed the thread with your accursed good comics.

well thanks to you i just did a gis for 'world's worst webcomic'

and an old favorite :nws:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Karate Bastard posted:

Such a good comic.

I thought that sound effect was reserved for people coming out of stretchy-people shaped holes

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Mortally handicapped.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

cow tools

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

The random comic generator is good. You can get funny comics from it. Please don't let the next 3 pages be filled with links to everybody's random results.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I think this is the Joker's backstory.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

bunnyofdoom posted:

Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes, it's a duck-blur!
Might solve a mystery
Or rewrite history!

DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Everyday they're out there making
DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Tales of derring-do, bad and good
Luck Tales!

D-d-d danger lurks behind you
There's a stranger out to find you
What to do, just grab on to some...

DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Everyday they're out there making
DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Tales of daring do bad and good
DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Not pony tales or cotton tales, no,
DuckTales! Woo-oo!

Smash the machines that capitalists use to replace the proletariat.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Slime posted:

Is this comic saying achewood is poo poo

because a well done steak is poo poo so if achewood is like a well done steak then it is also poo poo

okay but what is PCOS Bill's opinion of Achewood

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

OxySnake posted:

Pun comics are the best comics.

agreed

source

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Cumslut1895 posted:

so does Meg ever do any magic?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Paladinus posted:

I trust that the author has extensive experience with drugs and in some way aims his comics at like-minded people. It's like video games jokes that normal people don't get, niche humour. My only gripe is that it seems inconsistent at times re who has pink eyes and when. Since Owl is more often depicted with regular white eyes, and he's arguably the most responsible of the lot, you can say that he is actually treating his conjunctivitis, but eye colour is also inconsistent for other characters. My best guess is that since those comics don't follow the events in chronological order, characters might have got infected at different times.

Also, a cat couldn't eat a whole lasagna! it would die!!!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

This IS TAINTy MeAT
TAINT My TAINT youR

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

goose willis posted:

Why does Werewolf Jones always have his head shown from the side

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

http://i.imgur.com/fA4e0SU.gifv

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It has a lot of good parts but the bad bits are really painfully bad (the 3d cg baby and cow :gonk:)
When I posted that gif I forgot this was the comics thread. Sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Same, Werewolf Jones... Same.

• Locked thread