Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
haha wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
now you are making me want to play it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

30.5 Days posted:

This game is MMO Skyrim for mental patients but with diablo for mental patients' loot.

alright this is making me download it

gently caress you

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

30.5 Days posted:

This is like pantheon if brad everquest was into hallucinogens instead of pills.

i want to see what brad could make with a 100 mil and unlimited drugs

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

boho posted:

An overdose.

I'm glad of it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this is unironically a lot of fun

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Internetjack posted:

Starting with character creation the elf description states that they are sex addicts.

Later I learned from an NPC that the elf kingdom city was blown up a few years ago, no one knows why, but it was probably elves were summoning demons to make their dicks grow bigger.

same

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dreadwroth posted:

Yeah I love the flavor text for this game, it's pretty creative and funny. I think the devs are coming close to making a MMO that is basically a parody of MMOs but still crazy detailed. Or something, it really feels like some kind of subtle joke or something, and I like it.
PS: What the gently caress is up with those bloody huge stone hands?
PPS: I totally rolled a Rakshasa, elves can suck it.
PPSS: Where the gently caress are the dwarves at?

yea I mean in the starting town the dude basically says the elves blew themselves up trying to make their dicks bigger

game owns

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I was told its a rite of passage to fight the newbie boss and die before leaving newbie island

I've fought him and headed out to the next zone, but if anyone wants to help me kill him sometime, that'd be cool

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:heysexy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yea im in no rush to get rid of it really