Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Maybe it's playing as a big red mutant man running around a cave but it reminds me of demon souls.

Also the game really wants you to know if you go somewhere that you will die holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

30.5 Days posted:

The worst part is that you can't use abilities that require an open hand, so you can't be a kung fu cow.

EDIT: You can be a psychologist cow, a mentalist cow, a beastmaster cow, a necromancer cow, and a cow cow.

No kung fu cows? loving dropped.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

It's so bizarre that I can't help but like it. I wish I knew how to get and use some of the crazier things. I'm just punching people.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Oh is there anything goons won't get comically retarded over? :allears:

Man you hosed up and crying about how you've been around forever doesn't mean poo poo. If you're such a caring lifetime fan then don't cheat at something you like. poo poo if you're idea of a happy little community is one that throws a collective trantrum over being called out then that is a well deserved dismantling. That kind of community is definitely not the one a game needs as its "real core."

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Age of Wushu all over again.