Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

this looks really goofy and im installing it right now. fo' free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

in as Eidolon!

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

this game is relaxing and I had a good time playing it earlier. can you really only add someone to friends if they are next to you though? i dunno how to find goon friends (although one of you found me earlier!)

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Jackard posted:

IGNs posted so far

A Spider Covets - Eidolon
Desideratus - Holocausplay
Dreadwroth - Dreadwroth
gnomers - wasubi
Jackard - Najaran
Octave - Octave
xutech - username

No clue on difficulty levels since everywhere I go seems to kill me. A traitorous spider helped me through the crypts the other day so I think two people can take those.

well i never

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

just started playing this again

i forgot how relaxing it is, and it's nice to play a MMO where not everything is mapped out and handed to you. i like the exploration feel

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

can you add people to your friendlist when they're not right in front of you now, or do i still have to run into you guys to be your friend

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i can almost tame a cat

my dreams are nearly fulfilled

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

tater_salad posted:

Can you have 100

i now have a new dream

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i wanna get necromancy but im a scrub and those bosses hit really really hard

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

killstealing posted:

I can run folks to the necro shrine now so if anyone needs a hookup just add Fortior.

I'll add you later tonight and shoot you an im if you're on

I'm poor as poo poo but I have an unpig juice if you want it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

killstealing posted:

I can't do it during full moon for reasons so you've got a few hours I reckon :v:

haha np we are taking my mom out to dinner tonight as it is

Maybe later in the week :)