Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Not bad so far, there's a lot of creativity.

Reminds me of the old multiplayer mods for neverwinter nights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

In as username. You have to see someone to add them to friends.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

holy poo poo getting around the sewer crypts is miserable with one or two people, and I managed to get undead aids as well.

That means I get a fireball lich popping up behind me every minute - at least she's got a good sense of humour.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

I knew it, your name was too good to be a civilian.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Welcome to my personal hell; how can I help you today?

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Thanks heaps to Octave for taking me around the sights - I got to die in scenic fungi caves, die in acid and die in a crypt.

At least now I don't have undead aids and I can necromance.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

quote:

Nelson Ballard, Praetor of Serbule mentions that a sex-change machine has been installed in Statehelm. He suggests that the machine is used to deal with those "light in the loafers."

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Project Gorgon: You botch the autopsy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Lutha Mahtin posted:

I asked Mraaj if they had any pig snouts. They told me to meet behind the inn in a minute. Then a pig walks up to me and drops a pig snout on the ground :gonk:

You picked the wrong neighbourhood.