Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metaligatr
Mar 10, 2013

Khajit was up all night to get lucky.
This MMO sounds amazing for all the worst (best) reasons, I'm gonna to give it a go. I wish more games told you what is or isn't junk, I hate holding onto some rare-sounding loot I found for ten levels only to look it up and realize it's completely worthless.

Also I haven't seen anyone mention it in this thread but I thought this might be useful for people like me who don't want to install random poo poo on their main drive because they have a ssd/they have a special drive for games/just because gently caress you that's why:

quote:

We don't have an installer yet, so it just automatically uses the default path right now. You can change it though, by adding a parameter to the launcher:

- Create a new directory on your D drive (or wherever). It's important that it be am empty directory, because the launcher will delete files in there if they don't seem like they're part of the game!
- Find the launcher and right click it, choose Create Shortcut
- Right click the short cut and choose Properties. On the "Target" line, add this to the end:
-saveto "D:\wherever\you\want"

So it will look something like
C:\downloads\ProjectGorgon.exe -saveto "D:\games\gorgon"

And from then on, start the game by double clicking that shortcut, instead of double clicking the game executable itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU