Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.

Eonwe posted:

haha wtf

I logged in and ate some porridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.

30.5 Days posted:

If you talk to the stablemaster as a pig, he tells you that while he is willing to house your pets, provided that they cannot talk, he does not trust talking animals and you'd better not try to sneak into the stable pretending to be someone else's pet because he knows what you look like now and he'll recognize you.

lol what?

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Hey guys

Hows the PvP in Project Gorgan?

Good? Bad?

Another 12 years before it gets put in?

Is this still a one man project?

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

30.5 Days posted:

Have they ever gotten this game to run decently? It's really weird fun but man it's so hard to deal with (A) the lack of players and (B) jittery 30fps, and it's hard to fix A when I'm not willing ot recommend it to anyone because of B.

EDIT: Answered my own question- it's not great!

Is he still charging 40 bucks for this game?

Has he made any progress?

Can you still have sex with a elf in the middle of town...?

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

RottenK posted:

i understand why 40 bux is a high barrier of entry for an ugly indie game, but IMO its worth it.

game's fun and full of stuff to discover, and if im going to play a game for a long time id rather pay 40 bux once instead of having to pay subscription, and this way i don't feel like i have to play a lot to not "waste" money i paid for the sub

a free trial that lets you get a good feel of the game would be nice though

There's a demo of it on steam.

I downloaded it and within 2 minutes of putzing around, decided it wasn't for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

https://shop.projectgorgon.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51

Let's buy a package that's not in the game yet?