Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Unarmed gets really good with certain gear modifiers, I've found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

30.5 Days posted:

On the other hand, that +Snails damage is hard to beat.

I unironically want these so hardcore. +30 damage to snails is rather niche but really powerful since there is a dungeon full of snails.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

Bahanahab posted:

I need a good healing kit, but all the vendors I've looked up require a faction grind to unlock the ability to buy it form them. Is there anyway to get the good healing kit without faction grinding it, because i would really like to unlock mentalism.

If you go to Eltibule, there is a vendor who is in a house east of the main keep/goblin dungeon, on the edge of the water across from the waterfall who sells all first aid and armor patch kits with no faction requirement. Bring 12 potatoes for that vendor's favor if you want. She gave me a blue pair of gloves and shitload of gardening exp.

If you do not know how to get there, there is a portal from the far west side of the Serbule map right behind the houses where the friendly psychic mantises are.

Also, its really easy to get favor with Joeh the weapon seller, if you get your cooking to level 5 you can turn pork shoulder into 2 bacons each and he eats that poo poo up at higher than 1:1 favor.

Victorkm fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Feb 23, 2015

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

I'm also in, mentalizing and punchmanning all the things, as Victorkm.