Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006
I need a good healing kit, but all the vendors I've looked up require a faction grind to unlock the ability to buy it form them. Is there anyway to get the good healing kit without faction grinding it, because i would really like to unlock mentalism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006
What the hell, I've been infected with lice....

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006
I really enjoy many aspects of this game, but I cannot stand having to grind using combat skills I hate just to unlock something I enjoy. I keep trying to go back and force myself to unlock the mentalism skill, but every time i look at the combat skills I have I just get bored and quit. Unfortunately, this one aspect of the game is so huge to me I just cannot bring myself to login anymore.