Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I just want more boss fights where 2 dudes punch each other's fists as fast and hard as they can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Geight posted:

I think the actual fight on the tank is pretty cool because it rewards knowing your unarmed moveset but the turret part before it is just a huge slog and really makes the fight not worth replaying ever.

ah yes the wide variety of viable moves you can use in that fight like "jump kick" and "jump kick"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

gay skull posted:

Some of the psychopaths in both games are fun but you're right, and Dead Rising 1 had the worst final boss I think I've ever seen. He shows up out of nowhere, you get unarmed going in to fight him (after you spent the entire game killing zombies and psychos with whatever was sitting around) and he's either essentially impossible. Unless you learned the crazy broken spinning move thing (Frank just twirls around with his arms outstretched like a little kid trying to get dizzy, which somehow decapitates any zombies in the way and causes massive crab damage), which you can just spam him with and win with no effort.

2 was better and actually had a halfway decent villain but his fight still sucks.

How was 3?

They made the psychopaths a lot easier in 3 by removing their bullshit invincibility with every attack. They're still kinda hard with melee but you do so much more damage to them compared to the other games that they're pathetically easy if you're leveled up enough. And if you have a firearm or combo gun then you can end the fight in less than a minute.

• Locked thread