Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I just started think about what sir aids' image folders must look like and started laughing.

The folder icon is sugary avatars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fargield posted:

The folder icon is sugary avatars

Lol.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Velthice posted:

mememaster has some stiff competition by hot young upstart sirmemelot

We have entered the feudal age of memes, where memekings dole out precious ragefaces and doges to their vassals, who task the internet peasantry with the creation of more memes.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
SIR AIDS normalizing trans relationships really touches my feels. He is so brave.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

SIR AIDS normalizing trans relationships really touches my feels. He is so brave.

i imagine him as marten and his gf as claire from the questionable content webcomic :3

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I just started think about what sir aids' image folders must look like and started laughing.

this made me laugh

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
I lost the leg lengthening image

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
but i found this http://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/2nvs6w/rshort_you_are_tall_for_one_day_what_do_you_do/cmhgeup

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Strut around town like this: Oh you know it's on.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

12:30pm: Pull up to tall redditors house using the directions she PM'd me with. Ring the doorbell and meet her. She is so excited to see that I'm as tall as I claim. Go upstairs and gently caress her brains out. After we finish, she says that I lasted longer than any tall man that she's ever hosed.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Strut around town like this: Oh you know it's on.

Lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Silver Striker posted:

12:30pm: Pull up to tall redditors house using the directions she PM'd me with. Ring the doorbell and meet her. She is so excited to see that I'm as tall as I claim. Go upstairs and gently caress her brains out. After we finish, she says that I lasted longer than any tall man that she's ever hosed.

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ummm... very detailed. Not sure I agree with the degree of dominance you chose to express over short men.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

oh wow

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Lol.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
He's the guy who posted Go to the gym no one bats an eye, get leg lengthening surgery everyone loses their mind meme that I couldn'tfind

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

He's the guy who posted Go to the gym no one bats an eye, get leg lengthening surgery everyone loses their mind meme that I couldn'tfind

lmfao

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
11:45am: Lunchtime. I go to a deli and order a sandwich and a beer. Street Harass some more women and get a few phone numbers. No intention of calling them. Just an ego boost. Go to the bathroom of the Deli and take a picture of myself in the mirror with my head cut off because I'm too tall. Post it to /r/tall with the title "DAE bathroom selfie?" or "Is this a restroom for ants?" 130 karma. Get PM from two different "tallettes" - want to know if I live close by. I reply to one of them who lives in the same city.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

11:45am: Lunchtime. I go to a deli and order a sandwich and a beer. Street Harass some more women and get a few phone numbers. No intention of calling them. Just an ego boost. Go to the bathroom of the Deli and take a picture of myself in the mirror with my head cut off because I'm too tall. Post it to /r/tall with the title "DAE bathroom selfie?" or "Is this a restroom for ants?" 130 karma. Get PM from two different "tallettes" - want to know if I live close by. I reply to one of them who lives in the same city.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
10:00pm: I pull out my cell phone and log onto reddit from the bathroom. Go to /r/tall and make a post entitled "just beat up some napoleon complex rear end in a top hat at the club". 600 karma.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
New Dairy Queen commercial depicts an innocent short man being harassed, assaulted, and humiliated for your viewing enjoyment - also, some lovely chicken strips. by GeoffreyArnold in short

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wootman posted:

10:00pm: I pull out my cell phone and log onto reddit from the bathroom. Go to /r/tall and make a post entitled "just beat up some napoleon complex rear end in a top hat at the club". 600 karma.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Sir AIDS posted:

New Dairy Queen commercial depicts an innocent short man being harassed, assaulted, and humiliated for your viewing enjoyment - also, some lovely chicken strips. by GeoffreyArnold in short

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F00bPL8RmP4
He uploaded the video too lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

God bless you, Geoffrey Arnold.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

that is the most incredible post I have seen in ages

AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
pull up to "Target" or "Walmart" wtf?