Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Exquisite corpse style wherein everyone hears the last few seconds of the piece before theirs might be kinda cool, but would take time planning and commitment, none of which are exactly goonly attributes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Can we get, maybe, a +/- 5 second leeway on the duration?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
https://soundcloud.com/rid_labs/the-mediocre-satan

Wanted to get it done in a night. Doing the bassline ended up taking all week (gently caress work). Meat is a littlebits synthesizer being fed through the audio ins on an ER-1 and an ER-1 making drum noises. Bass tracks are courtesy of my other current synth sweetheart, the Casio CZ app. Extra noise is provided by Soundscraper which is, basically a circuit bent lo-fi sampler for iOS and which is also pretty awesome.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Your Computer posted:

I just realized why everything I made is so short... I have no idea how to make an intro or outro :negative:

Guns 'n' f'n' Roses Welcome to the Jungle. That is how you make an intro.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Watch snorch role in with, like, a heartfelt ballad about pfizer and red dye # 5 and just destroy expectations and assumptions.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Detectives. The theme is always detectives, who are in love.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

NTT posted:

looks like he flaked for a bit. Just give him a few days,

op is dead. I murdered him and hacked up the body. Ironically, it took exactly one minute, I recorded it and the tape will be my next 1 minute song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Trig Discipline posted:

Yo weren't we going to do a followup to this or something?

gently caress that, your place is scoring silent movies for all of eternity. you're the only one of us who's any good at it.

• Locked thread