Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
5er
Jun 1, 2000

Load bearing crayons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Popular Thug Drink posted:

i'd love to live in a plate glass house with no curtains up on a great big hill where everyone can see it in a town with the most intrusive photographers per capita in the world

That house is for people that want to get photographed for being rich fucks up on a great big hill where everyone can see them.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Basilica of Our Lady of Peace of Yamoussoukro looks like Liberace was given a shot at redesigning Stonehenge.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Thwomp posted:

It's like someone wanted to make a building out of the Apollo capsule and it's escape tower.

I keep expecting a giant Tin Man to erupt from the earth and battle Godzilla.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Cultural Imperial posted:

This is the waiting room of my doctor's office:

imo, brutalism done right.

This looks out of somewhere on the Citadel in Mass Effect.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Paddyb posted:

I'm literally shaking right now.

Can't even reduce how irritating it is to look at in timg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5er
Jun 1, 2000

cheerfullydrab posted:

Has there ever been an analysis of why people like glass and metal boxes inside a forest setting?

It's a weird effort to balance a desire for privacy with the urge to show off their conspicuous consumer acumen, with the way a rich person wants to interpret the trendy concept of 'living green'.

• Locked thread