Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.
Get used to it, this one's going to win
Gehry reminds me of the parody architecture firm SVEN from HIMYM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.

Zeno-25 posted:

The LAS building:

Wasn't this in Grosse Point Blank?

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

Komojo posted:

Next up, Freedom Ship, a 10-billion dollar Libertarian paradise that will never be built:

In addition to being huge and impractical, the design would fit right in this thread if it were real.

Featured in Grant Morrison's The Filth as a wandering city of cannibal pirate libertarians!

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

Mr. Sharps posted:

all you fans of brutalism mingled with greenery should visit seattle's freeway park

used to be a great place to score smack but i hear it's been cleaned up quite a bit now

Reminds me of the philosophy behind the fictional city (Olympus?) in Appleseed.

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

EoinCannon posted:

This is the beach house of Barrie Marshall of Denton Corker Marshall architects.
It's probably more odd than terrible, I can't decide if I like it or not.

http://architectureau.com/articles/phillip-island-house-by-denton-corker-marshall/

Christ, the inside is even more oppressive than the outside. This looks like something from Noveria in Mass Effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

Pead posted:

They replaced it with a terraced park / shopping arcade now . It's a mall so its not all that great, but it ends up being a pretty cool way to add usable greenspace to the city

Somebody enjoyed Olympus from Appleseed.

• Locked thread