Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Kakairo posted:

YouTube fails me, so just pretend I posted a video of General Zod from Superman II saying "Hooston".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTSVOnhLtCs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

I'm Crap posted:

all those buildings are actually poo poo and the only people who claim to like them are internet cunts parroting each other because they're cunts

look at how wrong you are

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Yawgmoth posted:

I want to hire an architect whose style can be described as "every Tool video ever" to make me a house.

You can, it would be Czech artist David Cerny. Though the last time he was hired to make something, it just was an insult in model kit form.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

drat NIGGA posted:

always hated this eyesore of a building. bunch of shifty eyed people in short sleeved white shirts and ties surrounding the streets around it. It stands out badly, being in the middle of a bunch of low-density apartment buildings where (at least when I lived in Hollywood) that modest immigrant families live. And Xenu forbid if you have anything to do near it, they all look at you weird and question you.

You can see that the whole block is theirs.

I don't see an eyesore, I see L Ron's favorite video game:

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

VideoTapir posted:

I worked for a summer inspecting school building fire alarms. We were constantly updating the plans with discrepancies in how the school had been built...still finding them years after the last remodel. They're called "as-builts." My favorites were the chem-lab-equipped high school with fewer smoke detectors than the average elementary school (happened to be my high school), and the firewall that ran like half the length of a (different) high school building but only extended up to the suspended ceiling. The "fix" for that one was to put three smoke detectors above the ceiling in that hallway.

What school district? :allears:

• Locked thread