Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
Scott adems, being one of the most notable people in mensa, is smart. Of course, if you read the comic dilbert, you know that like most people in mensa, scoot adams is a very sad, cynical, sarcastic person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

Cat Face Joe posted:

you murder them

Where in this city do you burn the corpse?

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

Jonny 290 posted:

these arguments are always fun for like 8 minutes and then you start to piece together in your mind the enormity of the body of ignorance that allows an adult human being to make it not only to, but well past, the age of majority with opinions like these without having a mind shattering mental breakdown

no no no not an argument, a "thought experiment".

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

qirex posted:

willful ignorance is a survival technique

Explains so much about the posting in yospos.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

Jonny 290 posted:

its great how this is 50% hardcore fygm libertarianism and 50% iron fist communism too hahahahahahahah

he's such a confused little fellow, head full of ideas swirling around

no no no - its managing cognitive dissonance. He doesn't adhere to just one bad ideology - he can mix and match two.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

bobbilljim posted:

i used to read his book and go hmm yase

one of his books says that u just write down something u want everyday and then it happens :|

ie this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sarJtKM-Ku4

totes true though. Every day I wrote down that I wanted to write down what I wanted evvery day. Still working out for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
If you set the bar low enough, you can meet all your expectations1

• Locked thread