Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
he's super dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
The repair and maintenance costs of homes can drop to nearly zero if you design homes from the start to accomplish that goal. You start by using common windows, doors, fixtures, and mechanical systems from a fixed set of choices. That means you always have the right replacement part nearby. Everyone has the same AC units, same Internet routers, and so on. If something breaks, a service guy swaps it out in an hour. Or do it yourself. If you start from scratch to make your homes maintenance-free, you can get close. You would have homes that never need paint, with floors and roofs that last hundreds of years, and so on.

this man literally doesn't understand the meanings of the word "maintenance" and "costs"

e: or basic physics

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

angry_keebler posted:

compost their own poo poo
theyre alreayd huffing their own farts this is just pokemon evolution

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Bloody posted:

also lol at a 200/month family transportation budget for just within city limits

in real cities you can already do that, for less

praise be to mass transit

unlimited bus pass is 79 a month here, half price for students or if you're below the poverty line.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
scott adams' notion of a non-weatherproof, standardized car:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its me, i'm the contaminated aquifer and barren waterways that result when 10000 amateur gardeners dump a shitload of Miracle-Gro onto their cucumbers to try to make quota

lmao mr. dilbert wants to make great-leap-forward era china

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Condiv posted:

we'll plug watson technology into siri and then siri can diagnose you better than a doctor and tell you to go kill you're self

hahahah can't wait

"watson, how do we improve the property values of our neighborhood"

"You're being racist."

MR ADAMS THIS THING IS loving BROKEN

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
also it's me, i'm the router company that gleefully ships everybody the same router and then when they need a new one, oops, they're in super high demand, they're now $799 instead of $49

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i feel bad ever laughing at a dilbert biut honestly it prob didnt happen too often

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
these arguments are always fun for like 8 minutes and then you start to piece together in your mind the enormity of the body of ignorance that allows an adult human being to make it not only to, but well past, the age of majority with opinions like these without having a mind shattering mental breakdown

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its great how this is 50% hardcore fygm libertarianism and 50% iron fist communism too hahahahahahahah

he's such a confused little fellow, head full of ideas swirling around

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

theadder posted:

didnt read

enough about mr dilbert's upbringing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i want to build a big floating island but it'll just be a chill place to relax and hang out, if you want to paint a bit or work on a light project thats cool but we're low stress here

• Locked thread