Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Halfway through the Ferguson report and the information on the revenue generation is quite jarring. A woman had to pay over $1,000 for a minor parking infraction compounded by various fees and fines to help the city raise revenue. She was also denied the ability by the court to make incremental payments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax

Hollismason posted:

If you ever want a fun read, look up the Federal Report on the NOPD.

Link?

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Two black people got shot by police for stealing a case of beer.

http://www.theolympian.com/2015/05/21/3737619_two-suspected-shoplifters-shot.html?rh=1

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Fellow Olympian goon here. The protest tonight was pretty big and started at west Olympia, lots of media out here.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
I graduated from Evergreen last year, so yeah, that poo poo was so common.

Blocking 4th Ave is always fun. People get PISSED.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

People on Facebook are saying that some students at my school are gonna go to the officer's house and make a human chain around it and poo poo to protest the shooting. Other people are saying THIS ISN'T WHAT BLACK PEOPLE WANT WHITE PEOPLE TO DO FOR THEM. Personally I think this is more about "cops shot a guy for stealing" than race in this case, but maybe I'm just an idiot?

e: If I am actually missing the point here please let me know, I tend to think small-picture sometimes and miss the bigger point.

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

loving greeners, dude.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Video of the "Assault"

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax

Koalas March posted:

@search4swag's begging the police to help a man as he dies in the street. S4S is promptly arrested. NSFW. https://twitter.com/search4swag/status/630595778977796096?s=09

welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
No charges filed against the officers in the Pasco shooting of Antonio Zambrano. 17 shots in the middle of an intersection for throwing rocks.

• Locked thread