Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6780810

A homeless man was shot to death in LA today. Video looks like he's being tazed at the same time by multiple officers and then they step back after one yells he has a gun and they just blow him away while he's on the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I really don't know how you can reach or struggle for a gun with multiple grown men on your back and being tazed at the same time, that's just me though.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Jesus Christ you people are still all talking about this

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol that's the dumbest, most unbelievable cop story I think I've ever heard. No wonder they are refusing to release details if that's the bullshit they're gonna come out with.

• Locked thread