Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
This video get posted yet? Cops straight up murder a completely non-violent non-threatening mentally ill man in front of his god drat mother. 10 seconds from the door knock to loving murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOfJcYUlqjo

I hate the police so loving much holy poo poo I'm seething.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
What bothers me most about these murderous, trigger-happy cops is that they're not loving doing their jobs. They are paid to put their life on the line, which they are unwilling to do. They're not getting paid to murder mentally ill people, they're getting paid (and big fat loving pensions and benefits) to risk their loving lives for us.

Those cops should absolutely have tried to talk that guy down or disarm him physically. They chose the cowards way out, the unprofessional, short-sighted, bully's solution. They're loving cowards more afraid of a black man than upholding their duty. Being a police officer is not something you are forced or conscripted to do. You volunteer to take that job, and part of that is volunteering to risk personal injury or death in order make society safe.

Cops these days do not risk their lives. They shoot first because they're racist cowards. If they're too afraid of getting hurt to disable a mentally ill man in a non-lethal manner then they shouldn't be loving cops to begin with.

I'd rather see cops get stabbed by screwdrivers every day than murder innocent people, and you should too. It's our loving tax dollars going to pay these psychopaths.

How are u fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Mar 19, 2015

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Florida Betty posted:

So today a white supremacist went on a shooting spree in Arizona, but the police were actually able to arrest him by tasering instead of shooting. Obviously it's not the same exact cops involved, so you can't make a direct comparison of the situations, but it still makes a pretty sharp contrast with the guy who was shot for having a screwdriver and not dropping it fast enough, or the one last week who was shot for being naked in public. Clearly it is possible to use non-violent means to subdue even extremely violent people if the police are actually willing to try.

Pretty much. And yes, obviously they are not willing to try when the subject is black. Black lives are worth less than poo poo in this country.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Christ and cops get so much hero worship about how tough and dangerous their jobs are. Yeah, I'm sure it's pretty dang tough and you do indeed get into dicey situations.

But that doesn't mean you get to be both a lauded hero of public safety at the same time you turn to your loving gun every time you feel remotely threatened. You can either be a heroic public servant who actually puts his life on the line or you can waste someone every time you feel scared. But in America today the cops can do no wrong as far as the public at large is concerned. Same for the Troops.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Toasticle posted:

I'm pretty sure when people say cops putting their life on the line is part of the job they aren't saying they need tho throw themselves in front of someone being shot at, they mean make the loving effort to de-escalate a dangerous situation first and not poo poo their pants and empty a clip into scary black man because he had something in his hand.

Yeah this is exactly what I meant. If they're too loving cowardly to take even the slightest risk of personal harm in order to save a person's life they should not be cops. Full stop.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
God it just astonishes me that we allow our police to do this to us. They're all cowards and bullies, what in the living christ.

e: I guess when you recruit from the bottom of the barrel this is what you get, what a loving farce.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Reap what you sow you racist loving cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Never said anything about supporting looting, but I can't help but smile when I see rocks thrown at cops. It's probably not very productive but holy poo poo must it be cathartic.

• Locked thread