Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Sundae posted:

There are companies that don't ban relationships between employees?

There are a lot of office relationships where I work. One of the sales managers is married to somebody in sales, Somebody in HR is married to somebody in sales, the engineering director is engaged to a girl in sales (and they started dating after they worked here). If everybody is a real-life adult about it, and keeps their personal life from interfering with their professional life, it's entirely possible.

Edit: the previous three companies I worked at were the same way. There were a few people that got around and everybody knew about it, but if it didn't interfere with work, nobody cared. Hell, there was an incident where a guy started loving a girl in purchasing, recorded it and was showing it to his buddies, and he didn't even get fired (the recording was consensual but the showing was not) though he got fired later for assault. That was the only incident that I can think of though, generally if there's relationship drama between people at work, everybody's adult enough to keep it away from the business.

Cuts down on traveling expenses, too :v:

CornHolio fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Mar 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread