Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inept
Jul 8, 2003

My last job had a lot of office relationships, and a lot of related people working for each other.

The VP of accounting at one point had both his wife and his daughter underneath him. Then the daughter was moved to another area, where they found out she was lying about working extra hours on Saturdays (she was hourly). I don't know if she had to pay the money back, but she went to work for some other company. Then she came back to the company again and worked under daddy once more. Don't have to worry about firings if you're the VP's daughter I guess.

Also my boss' father technically worked under him. And another guy in accounting was his older sister's supervisor.

That place was kind of messed up in retrospect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread