Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

Ultimate Mango posted:

I may have more firing stories if this thread is interested. I have seen so many things go so badly firing wise.
Make with the stories, those were great.

I've only had to fire a couple people, and they were either obvious, writing-on-the-wall cases, or bad-fit temp cases. No good stories, fortunately. (Unfortunate for this thread I guess.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

I wish I could post who slept with whom at my work, because it's actually pretty loving hilarious. But because I've posted open positions on my team a couple times on the job openings thread, I am really worried someone would connect the dots.

• Locked thread