Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

I'm commenting on a discussion trend that you originated, so I'm not sure what you mean?

Well I think that's exactly my question: why would you need to break up the fun if someone is not harassing, assaulting, or breaking company policy? You originally presented this as "preventing a female from making a bad drunken decision" but then went on to couch it in much different language - "helping out" when someone asks for help and stepping in when one employee gets too handsy with another. Making a bad drunken decision is certainly regrettable, but it's not the same as the sort of events you later referred to.

It's a stupid derail yes, but I just hate HR minions (don't take it personally, you seem like a decent guy/gal)

No, he doesnt seem like a decent guy. He seems like a retarded bullshitter pretending his life isnt poo poo by sexing up a bunch of dumb work stories, but hes even afraid some of his coworkers are goons so that means its a bunch of fat losers and not sexy at all. Hes the ultimate cool dude in the company and loves following drunk fat goon girls back to their hotel rooms to keep an eye on them. But youre right maybe hes decent and not a migrant from old GBS moving deeper into the gray forums in order to post BigPeeler posts about his awesome sex life and the sex lives of completely retarded employes that he has the misfortune to manage because hes so much smarter and his IQ was definitely measured accurately by an AmericanWay mensa test once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread