Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know but I want to play a TC mod of Vice City featuring Cheech & Chong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i got banned from aol chatrooms for putting a ascii bong in the pokmon chat. i didn't even know what it was, and my mom showed me te report she got from AOL and it had a screenshot of the chat and i was real embarrassed

Getting reports from AOL like it's a school principal is pretty awesome and 90s as hell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bideo James With Veed Goke's.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

gently caress U!!!!! friend of the family!!!

I love to play the bideo james occasionally after a hard day at the SysAdmin factory... Smoke some weed and play some drat bideo james... Mmm, hell yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

This forum is awesome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Erm, looks like something is wrong with your catte :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009