Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Sadly, I don't have pictures of either of these cars I'm going to talk about. :(

My best car is probably the one that got me into cars. 1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. Yeah, it was probably on it's way to spinning a rod bearing when I sold it and the paint looked like poo poo and it was starting to bubble with rust in areas, but it was decently quick and mostly reliable because I was always fixing poo poo on it that hadn't totally failed yet. I learned a lot because of it, which was a secondary goal of buying the car.

The one that I enjoyed most of the fun ones (04 CTS-V, 06 Saab 9-2x Aero, turbo Miata R package, 08.5 MS3) was probably the MS3 GT. It was crystal white pearl (best color), had a nice interior and seats, and it had decent passing power. It's the one that I regret selling most because it was my first new car and it was just so nice and pretty. The others pissed me off in some form or another while the MS3 was just the best DD all around, similar to how I'd expect a Focus ST would be today.

Anymore I don't even have a fun car because I'm too old to drive like an rear end in a top hat on the street and it's just wasted on me. I'd rather have something with good gas mileage and "good enough" in the fun department, which is a pretty low bar. :smith: I'll get a race car (Spec Miata) soon to fill that void.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread