Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

KozmoNaut posted:

It's gotta be my 2000 Peugeot 406 TS4:

Never mind the car, I want your garage!

Das Volk posted:

You went from Australia to Wisconsin? I'd take the spiders over Hoth, personally.
Wisconsin's not Hoth. Saskatchewan is Hoth.
SD 050 Parked on Tobin Lake by Execudork, on Flickr
I spent 4 months in Tasmania but came back to the Great White North and I'm happy for it. Though I miss my 'ute (2001 Falcon XR6) almost as much as I miss Hobart's climate.

My *best* car, after much thought, had to be my 1988 Honda Prelude, "Pixie". 5-speed, 2.0, pop-up headlights. I bought it in 2009 from a man younger than the car, which means it had a fantastic aftermarket head unit.
The day after I bought her I took her on my first (of 140 so far) Sunday Drive.
SD 001 c by Execudork, on Flickr

She took me all over this vast, flat province.
OR Prelude 02 by Execudork, on Flickr
IMGP8870 by Execudork, on Flickr
SD 060 Hardpack by Execudork, on Flickr

And taught me more about how to drive (and how not to drive) than any car should be able to.
SD 054 Stuck Near Fenton Ferry (1 of 4) by Execudork, on Flickr

Hot Buttered posted:

I glued a Yoda statue on the dash
If you push the yellow button, Yoda will instruct you in the ways of the Force!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread