Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Canned Ham Radio
Feb 4, 2009

Long range, Mobile,
And Delicious!
Pillbug
My first and favorite vehicle was a 1979 Ford F100. 300ci straight 6, three on the tree. Converted it to 4 wheel drive and in a fit of teenage stupidity, welded the rear diff. Horrible gas mileage, was nothing but a pile of rust, and was just plain ugly. But I had bolted on every aftermarket doodad my Taco Bell paycheck could buy off of the shelf at Discount Auto Parts. Chrome things, under car neons, useless led lights everywhere.. Looking back, I am almost embarrassed. Almost..

But my new favorite is my daily driver. After my last vehicle blew a head gasket, I found this gem.

2001 CVPI
Picked it up for $1800 at a local car lot with 94,000 on the clock. Replaced the brakes and a new set of ebay COP's and she is the most reliable thing I have ever owned..

Still in to novelty bolt on stuff though..
(I live in Florida)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread