Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

I don't have a big sample size - I'm only on my third car so far - and none of them have been actually good, really. But so far the title goes to Old Ugly. 1994 Suburban. I had been looking for a minivan when I got it, just for the seats, but then I saw this on Craigslist for $1100. This fucker let me beat the crap out of it it kept on ticking. Sometimes that ticking was really loud, but it only died on me, like... a few times. :v: Point is, it was a ton of fun for an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing and has low standards, plus all that room in back came in handy, and the 4x4 made it a ton of fun and made it a lot harder to get me out when I got stuck. It basically made me dependent on a full-size SUV so I anticipate having some variety of Suburban or Expedition EL or whatever for the forseeable future, and if it costs me $125 for a tank of gas I don't even blink. Hell, maybe one day I'll even have one with working air conditioning.

Friar Zucchini fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Mar 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread