Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Joe Mama posted:

I almost hate to say it but; my 1993 Festiva. Got it in high school and drove it through college.

My Festiva would be a close second. Its only faults were that I couldn't keep transmissions in it after I swapped the engine, the suspension was terrifying stock and just too goddamn rough after I did my Aspire brake/suspension swap (just cut the Aspire springs br0 itll ride fine :rolleye:), and that it was more rust than car by the time I crushed it. But two years of driving I did get out of it was hilarious and insane and I recommend everyone own a BP swapped Festiva at some point because it's a blast and costs almost nothing.
But I gotta go with the Vibe because hey, it's dragged my rear end to work for almost 6 years, been beaten and abused in ways I dare not to describe, hauled more things than my F150 ever did and it's still going with nothing more than minor maintenance.

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Feb 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Mat_Drinks posted:

Am I the only person that still can't decide? I feel like I could list more than 5 cars that I've still got stockholm syndrome for. :)

I'd have trouble figuring out which of my cars has been objectively the worst but nah, the best is pretty easy.
(that said, there's a lot of people posting more than one car so you're clearly not alone)

• Locked thread