Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

Patron Saint of Chickencheese
My 87 XJ Wagoneer.

(Sadly, I couldn't find any photos of mine, but it was this exact model and exact paintjob, I just had better tires.)

I got it with 147,000 miles on it for about 3,000 bucks.

I sold it for $500 at 300,000 miles.

It took me all over the state, on all sorts of crazy off-road trails, and never once failed me. I sold it because the heater core needed to be replaced, and I wanted something a bit bigger for hauling stuff when I went off-roading and camping. Replaced it with a 99 Cherokee for my daily driver, then promptly replaced that with a 2002 WJ Grand Cherokee for my daily. Loving the WJ a ton, but god drat that 87 XJ was like a faithful dog, never let me down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread